On the Coast

Life, the universe, the weather and good music. The tides and the surf and the harmonic sequence. The ocean, the breathing of the planet; Its rhythm the essence of music.

Saturday, September 11, 2004

Wondering if you're really here

Just a passing thought. That passes each time I go to the supermarket, or any store with automatic doors. It sometimes seems like the doors don't open for me as quickly as they could... What 's that all about? What if they didn't open at all? Should I take it personally? Is this a flaw in my molecular structure? Am I just not paying enough attention to the door, so it's giving me the brush off, or at least a hard time?

And then there's that far off hidden valley where all the other socks go. Not far from the one where all the plastic lids are.

9/11/2001. The day that "My Pet Goat" took priority over the biggest national tragedy we have ever experienced. The scariest part is how inept and clueless our president is compared to the precision and awesome power of the fearless and horrifically focused terrorists. And that he claims he will be able to hunt down and capture them with his posse of cowboys. How many billions of dollars have we funneled into this use of brute force , draining the wealth and destroying the youth of our nation?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home