On the Coast

Life, the universe, the weather and good music. The tides and the surf and the harmonic sequence. The ocean, the breathing of the planet; Its rhythm the essence of music.

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

News from above the sky..

Found a good link to Mars stuff:
2004 Mars Exploration Rovers - News, Status, Technical Info, History.

My blogging initiation continues... I'm still not really grokking this, but I've been thinking about a way to start writing. Writing stories, stuff of any kind. This is a vehicle for that type of thing, and my impression is that that is how this whole thing got going.. people started brain dumping and expounding into www. I didn't think this blogging thing was much of anything, but now I think it's worth a look.

That's today's blip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home