On the Coast

Life, the universe, the weather and good music. The tides and the surf and the harmonic sequence. The ocean, the breathing of the planet; Its rhythm the essence of music.

Thursday, July 15, 2004

Sometimes these things come to me when I'm nodding off..

You know, the things that you are sure are earth-shatteringly insightful and/or humorous and/or poetic and/or ...

Then once you wake up and really think about them, they are totally incomprehensible or at least not funny, poetic or insightful..

I just had one, just now. That's why I am writing this. I was sure it would be the funniest, wittiest thing of the day and I wanted to share it. But once I typed it in... Well, never mind.

I'll get back to you the next time I do come up with an insightful witty lyrical poem, or the funniest joke you will have ever heard.

Stay tuned.

But don't hold your breath.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home